- The Two Writing Teachers blog talks about their take on NCTE sesson related to designing effective writing assignments.
- Need some good handwriting worksheets or explanations for why it’s important? Look no further:
- Have you heard of “speed dating?” How about sparking interest in reading by doing something similar with passing books after a few minutes? Here’s how at teaching tips machine blog.
- Alan Haskvitz talks about how B is the new C in his article entitled, “The End of the D and F Grade: Welcome to Lake Wobegon” at teachersnet Gazette. Sad but true!
- What a wonderful quote about NCLB by Doug Noon of Borderlands : “If we’d have used an NCLB-style approach to the Apollo moon mission, President Kennedy would have simply ordered NASA to fly conventional airplanes higher and higher until they fell out of the sky, and then blamed the pilots for lacking the will and the know-how to get the job done. ” Check out his take on how the new administration should approach assessment.
Tag Archives: book club